Tide simply stained work shirts

36 of 97 Tide reviews

I have used tide all my life.Im 57 years old.

But!...I purchased Tide Simply Clean & Fresh and i poured it directly on my husbands work t-shirt to get the grime off as usual, i have done this for many years and always knew it would come out stain and dirt, grease FREE. Then I put it in the washing machine and washed it. when i took the laundry out I noticed right away.... It has stained THE T-SHIRT TERRIBLY.

I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET THE Tide detergent STAINS OUT. ITS PERMANENT. WORK T-SHIRT IS RUINED. This has not ever happened with any other tide product or any other laundry detergent.

whats up with this.?Did i get a bad batch?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Tide Simply Clean And Fresh Laundry Detergent
Review category
Shopping
review #797259

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tide? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
36 of 97 Tide reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jinnya

Feb 25 #1117689 Peralta, New Mexico, United States

If you call P&G they will tell you to put the water and soap in the machine BEFORE you add the clothes. They suggested I switch to the Tide in the white bottle, free & gentle, no odor, no dyes. I had stains in brand new shirts. Pink as I recall. I still add the detergent after I add the clothes, How do I know how much soap until I see the full load. I did have another stain come up several weeks ago which did come out in subsequent washings.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tide. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tide.
Filing a new complaint about
×