Featured Not resolved

I have used tide all my life.Im 57 years old.

But!...I purchased Tide Simply Clean & Fresh and i poured it directly on my husbands work t-shirt to get the grime off as usual, i have done this for many years and always knew it would come out stain and dirt, grease FREE. Then I put it in the washing machine and washed it. when i took the laundry out I noticed right away.... It has stained THE T-SHIRT TERRIBLY.

I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET THE Tide detergent STAINS OUT. ITS PERMANENT. WORK T-SHIRT IS RUINED. This has not ever happened with any other tide product or any other laundry detergent.

whats up with this.?Did i get a bad batch?

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of tide laundry detergent from Tide and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1800 and wants Tide to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tide for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tide?

Comments

Peralta, New Mexico, United States #1117689

If you call P&G they will tell you to put the water and soap in the machine BEFORE you add the clothes.They suggested I switch to the Tide in the white bottle, free & gentle, no odor, no dyes.

I had stains in brand new shirts. Pink as I recall. I still add the detergent after I add the clothes, How do I know how much soap until I see the full load.

I did have another stain come up several weeks ago which did come out in subsequent washings.