I bought 3 sets of new sheets and washed them as I always do before putting them on the bed.I tossed the pod in as I have always done, but man this time it has done nothing but cause issues.

When I went to take the sheets out of the washer I found large stains all over and the tide pod partially dissolved. (I washed the sheets in warm water so it's not like it was cold water). I rewashed the load again, and the sheets still had spots where the pod had "stuck" to the sheets and discolored the sheets. So I put them back in AGAIN (nothing like washing new sheets 3 times before even using them).

Finally got the pod to completely dissolve and wash out. I washed my sons bedding (a week later) and didn't see any stains so I put the sheets in the drier. When I went to make the bed with the clean sheets, there it was. The pod was melted on the sheets yet again.

I am not happy!!!!! I should not have to wash the same load of laundry 3 times to get the tide pod to completely wash out.

This better come out as these are brand new sheets!!!I got this box of tide pods at Costco as I have with the last 15 boxes.

Review about: Tide Laundry Detergent.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I want the company to correct the issue with the pods to they stop ruining loads of laundry! As well replace the HUGE box of pods as well pay for my time as I have better things to do than was the same load of laundry over and over again. .

This very same thing happened to me and I was beside myself.Then I thought, am I using these things wrong and read the instructions.

You should not put them in with a load of clothes, rather start your machine with the pod in, then add your clothes.

For those of us who have front loaders, like my LG, I took the liquid dispenser and removed it as it suggests.Place the pod into the area for now powder and proceed as usual.

Works perfectly now