2.8
Layout of Store

I had recently bought a very large container of the tide pods it was my second time using them the first time worked great I loved it.I have used tide for years.This time I bought 2 of the biggest container they had which wasn't cheap being a single mom and it did not break up it got clumped on the cloths which I had to rewash and rebuy other detergent and they were like they were frozen I don't know from being transferred in delivery process it was through walmart but I hope you guys can make it right I want to keep using tide but it about ruined my cloths:(

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Tide and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Tide to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was how the products were defective and ruined my clothing. Author liked the most products until this inncodent. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tide tide pods for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tide?

Comments