I had recently bought a very large container of the tide pods it was my second time using them the first time worked great I loved it.I have used tide for years.This time I bought 2 of the biggest container they had which wasn't cheap being a single mom and it did not break up it got clumped on the cloths which I had to rewash and rebuy other detergent and they were like they were frozen I don't know from being transferred in delivery process it was through walmart but I hope you guys can make it right I want to keep using tide but it about ruined my cloths:(
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Products until this inncodent
What I disliked
- How the products were defective
- Ruined my clothing
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tide Pods
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Tide Pods have ruined, that I know of, two items I purchased in the last 2 weeks. When I noticed the stain on the black part of a black..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "My daughter is a college student and finds it more convenient to use the pods. Recently she washed and dried a load of laundry and went to hang her t-shirt..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "Didn't notice on the window that they had written, "rear bumper off", until I'm 100 miles away and I hear this horrible noise, and look out my rear view window..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."