I had recently bought a very large container of the tide pods it was my second time using them the first time worked great I loved it.I have used tide for years.This time I bought 2 of the biggest container they had which wasn't cheap being a single mom and it did not break up it got clumped on the cloths which I had to rewash and rebuy other detergent and they were like they were frozen I don't know from being transferred in delivery process it was through walmart but I hope you guys can make it right I want to keep using tide but it about ruined my cloths:(
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Products until this inncodent
What I disliked
- How the products were defective
- Ruined my clothing
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tide Pods
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Finally got through mold remediation. These are the pictures of my home. This is the type of quality you get when you purchase a palm harbor. These ripoff artists told..."
- "The Tide Pods have ruined, that I know of, two items I purchased in the last 2 weeks. When I noticed the stain on the black part of a black..."
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I am a long time AT&T customer but I have had a horrible experience. In late October I was told by an AT&T representative that if I switched my cell..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "Didn't notice on the window that they had written, "rear bumper off", until I'm 100 miles away and I hear this horrible noise, and look out my rear view window..."