Minnetonka, Minnesota

I have a HE washer and used the Tide Pods per the instructions.Wash after wash in all temperatures of water I noticed the same thing....

Casing didn't dissolve and ruined my clothes. I tried to salvage some of the clothes but some could not be salvaged. I have tried contacting Tide but always get the same answer.... I'm doing something wrong.

I actually had customer service give me their step by step directions and the same result happened.

Time, money, wasted soap and water trying to salvage clothes.

I think there are better detergent companies and I plan to purchase detergent from them.

Review about: He Washer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tide?

Comments

me

I love tide pods.There is more than not not enough movement in you washer to dissove them.It is your washer.Those newer costly machines really do not clean clothes very well.Also you could be overstuffing your washer as that also messes with movement.You could also try liquid soap.I would never buy a washer without the agitator in the center of the tub.I red many complaints on this site about washers without the agitator in the center of the tub.I even wash all the time in cold and they work wonderful for me.