Tide Plus Febreze Pods Laundry Detergent Review from Salisbury, North Carolina
Pods stuck together, burst when trying to separate them...wasting several!these are the remaining stuck together...after numerous that burst while separating---hence the gel underneath!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- "Hi is the third time that the pods didn't dissolve properly and stay in the clothes ruined them...."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "I found these thieves through Skyscanner.in I booked my tickets by my Debit card. They took me to 3D page where I entered my password and then I was directed..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "the watch has a bad movement and send it back for repair, called several times to know about the status of the watch, every time I was told a different..."
- "My wife bought me a vest jacket and when i was about to were it i noticed that the lable was sewed on up side down i tooke the vest..."
- "That was the worst tour Of Italy ever. Messy, greasy and lack Of flavor at All. I just got one layer of lasagna all the pastas together. A simple..."
- "I Oder stuff 3 weeks ago I pay for fast chipping and still haven't receive it I need my money back or merchandise please ok late me know ..."