Tide Original Scent Pods Laundry Detergent Reviews

seller:
state:
city:
Show

I went to open tide and lid was pretty stuck ,when I opened it it cut my left thumb up,,,bleeding,, i was crying it hurt bad,,I had to put a bandaid and a cream .i have never had a issue I have been buying tide pods for a long time,very disappointed that it cut my finger.you might want to check to see if the sides are not sharp enough to cut a person thumb.,now my thumb tHurts and can not use it,my sisterwas with me when it happened she was like...
1.1
I liked
  • Products until this inncodent

Tide Original Scent Pods Laundry Detergent Review

My name joeanna clark i brought some tide liqurd i used it on my kids clothes they play sport alot my kids clother smell the same way after i used the tide joeanna clark p.o.box7waterproof la 71375 u can write to me

5.0
I love tide gets my families clothing really clean and we have a big family so lots of laundry . We have triplets so tide goes along way on a budget

3.1
I love Tide Pods but then I bought an HE top load washer and the pods don't melt completely, they melt on my clothes and leaves my clothes looking like the were in a fire! I don't know if its just the top load HEs but that never happened with my agitating washer. I will still use the liquid but the pods were very convenient!

Tide Original Scent Pods Laundry Detergent Review

Opened my container of tide pods and it's all wet inside cuz one of them leaked. What a mess. How do I keep the rest from opening. Very disappointed.