100% full Not resolved

Don't waste your money or your clothing.The first time this happened I thought it was a fluke.

Then I used Tide pods again and ended up with splotchy fading on several shirts. This has never happened when I've used other brands (such as Kirkland from Costco). This is not the fault of my washing machine nor is it operator error. I have followed the directions on using pods for years without issue.

Until this horrible product.

I'm returning this POS product to the store for a refund.

And will be contacting P&G for reimbursement for clothing that Tide has destroyed.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "tide can replace the destroyed clothing items with similar items or by reimbursing me for the cost of these. of course, they'll want receipts. who keeps receipts and tags? that'll be the way they get out of this" as the author lost $375. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tide and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about tide original scent pods laundry detergent from Tide was ruined clothing with splotches that removed the color Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tide.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Tide to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tide?

Comments