Don't waste your money or your clothing.The first time this happened I thought it was a fluke.
Then I used Tide pods again and ended up with splotchy fading on several shirts. This has never happened when I've used other brands (such as Kirkland from Costco). This is not the fault of my washing machine nor is it operator error. I have followed the directions on using pods for years without issue.
Until this horrible product.
I'm returning this POS product to the store for a refund.
And will be contacting P&G for reimbursement for clothing that Tide has destroyed.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ruined clothing with splotches that removed the color
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Tide can replace the destroyed clothing items with similar items or by reimbursing me for the cost of these. Of course, they'll want receipts. Who keeps receipts and tags? That'll be the way they get out of this.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tide 3 In 1 Pods
- Tide Original Scent Pods Laundry Detergent
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dear costumer care , I want to tell you ,myself rakesh tiwari using tide plus product since 1year continously.sir from 2 month my wife's hand got infected and you are..."
- "I just started buying Scentsy earlier this year. I love it and have had excellent customer service and superior products. I am sad to hear others have not had the..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Didn't had this clip no longer than a year but they changing the color This jewelry doesn't bring its price when they turning this way So dispointed Hope Pandora can..."
- "We bought a car with 27000 miles intending to put it under the manufactures extended warranty program. Although it was a 2012 car, it was originally purchased 3 years and..."
- "i went my first time and they were really nice. Had a little bit of redness and bumps which they say is normal. Didnt really like the redness..."