Don't waste your money or your clothing.The first time this happened I thought it was a fluke.
Then I used Tide pods again and ended up with splotchy fading on several shirts. This has never happened when I've used other brands (such as Kirkland from Costco). This is not the fault of my washing machine nor is it operator error. I have followed the directions on using pods for years without issue.
Until this horrible product.
I'm returning this POS product to the store for a refund.
And will be contacting P&G for reimbursement for clothing that Tide has destroyed.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ruined clothing with splotches that removed the color
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tide 3 In 1 Pods
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "We bought a car with 27000 miles intending to put it under the manufactures extended warranty program. Although it was a 2012 car, it was originally purchased 3 years and..."
- "This is how your employees represent your company!!! ..."
- "i went my first time and they were really nice. Had a little bit of redness and bumps which they say is normal. Didnt really like the redness..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."