Midlothian, Virginia
100% full Not resolved

Don't waste your money or your clothing.The first time this happened I thought it was a fluke.

Then I used Tide pods again and ended up with splotchy fading on several shirts. This has never happened when I've used other brands (such as Kirkland from Costco). This is not the fault of my washing machine nor is it operator error. I have followed the directions on using pods for years without issue.

Until this horrible product.

I'm returning this POS product to the store for a refund.

And will be contacting P&G for reimbursement for clothing that Tide has destroyed.

Review about: Tide 3 In 1 Pods.

I didn't like: Ruined clothing with splotches that removed the color.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $375
Preferred solution Tide can replace the destroyed clothing items with similar items or by reimbursing me for the cost of these. Of course, they'll want receipts. Who keeps receipts and tags? That'll be the way they get out of this.

Had an Experience with Tide?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - First Experience With Boyd's Boyds Gunstocks "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Brad Metcalf (Chrome Cards LLC) - Sports Card Scammer & Abusive Nut Chrome Cards "Sports Card dealer BRAD METCALF, owner of Chrome Cards LLC is an unethical crook, scammer and liar who is also extremely crude, combustible and combative and should be avoided at..." Read more Quality Screen - Broken after two weeks Quality Screen "Since I am unable to successfully solve the problem through contacting your customer service department via email, I’d thought it would be able to get an answer this way as..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more I've made multiple purchases at DHGate, and do not plan to stop anytime soon! Dhgate "To date I have made just shy of 20 different orders, from a number of different vendors on a wide range of products. Each and every item has been described..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more