About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser.I have again had to resort to using a kitchen strainer to put my measured detergent into the dispenser.
Really! Fix the problem! Who knows how much of that gunk is now in the washer's supply lines. And, you never got back to me after I mailed in the returned portion, as I asked be done.
(And you sent a box way too small to fit the product bottle I reported on.)
Whatever that useless filler is, it isn't water soluble. I think it survived the wash cycle and some made it through the dry cycle as well. Last year I included some in a ziplock bag, along with the product return. Stop putting that gunk in the Tide.
If I don't hear from you I will bring it to the College, have it analyzed and post it on Facebook, youtube, whatever.Linda E
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I found these thieves through Skyscanner.in I booked my tickets by my Debit card. They took me to 3D page where I entered my password and then I was directed..."
- "In past, Kay Builders sent me a review invitation from birdeye.com which I gave but they did not publish it. I wonder why? Because I was truthful about my experience?..."
- "My family lives in Pennfield East off of Blue Barn Road in Upper Macungie Township. There is a line of mature pine trees that block the view from the..."
- "I was also scammed your story sounds a little familiar with mine. I wanted to buy a puppy for my kids so I went online found a man selling miniture..."