About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser.I have again had to resort to using a kitchen strainer to put my measured detergent into the dispenser.
Really! Fix the problem! Who knows how much of that gunk is now in the washer's supply lines. And, you never got back to me after I mailed in the returned portion, as I asked be done.
(And you sent a box way too small to fit the product bottle I reported on.)
Whatever that useless filler is, it isn't water soluble. I think it survived the wash cycle and some made it through the dry cycle as well. Last year I included some in a ziplock bag, along with the product return. Stop putting that gunk in the Tide.
If I don't hear from you I will bring it to the College, have it analyzed and post it on Facebook, youtube, whatever.Linda E
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Pods stuck together, burst when trying to separate them...wasting several!these are the remaining stuck together...after numerous that burst while separating---hence the gel underneath!..."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "Just can't believe you had such a bad experience. We almost didn't make the purchase because of your review but decided to and it was terrific. Absolutely perfect..."
- "In past, Kay Builders sent me a review invitation from birdeye.com which I gave but they did not publish it. I wonder why? Because I was truthful about my experience?..."
- "Kay builders breeches verbal agreements and false advertised. Kay offered 15k in free options from the get go with no mention of contingencies or conditions. After going through the pick options..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."