Ref: 00411547

About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser.I have again had to resort to using a kitchen strainer to put my measured detergent into the dispenser.

Really! Fix the problem! Who knows how much of that gunk is now in the washer's supply lines. And, you never got back to me after I mailed in the returned portion, as I asked be done.

(And you sent a box way too small to fit the product bottle I reported on.)

Whatever that useless filler is, it isn't water soluble. I think it survived the wash cycle and some made it through the dry cycle as well. Last year I included some in a ziplock bag, along with the product return. Stop putting that gunk in the Tide.

If I don't hear from you I will bring it to the College, have it analyzed and post it on Facebook, youtube, whatever.Linda E

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tide and uploaded a picture. He best about tide he liquid laundry detergent from Tide was works ok besides glue-like residue. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tide.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Tide to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tide?

Comments