Your Tide pods with the brightened must have bleach in them.They have ruined all my kids good t shirts and some of my good clothing as well.
Brand new t shirts they can't wear now bc of bleach stains on them. I have switched to Gain pods and I no longer have the problem. I've been a Tide user my entire life and this really upsets me. I have never had a problem with Tide until recently.
If you fix this I will use Tide again.My email is email@example.com and I would love some feedback on this matter please.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "I received a partial order of Junk the so called cute Bear Coat is poorly sewn sleeves are twisted over size pile of shedding fluff that looks horrible. The Lining..."
- "I purchased a card loaded my money on the card when I scratched if the tag there was four numbers missing and funds were never received and I want my..."
- "I and family was eating at local South Shreveport Carl's Jr. It's rare now due to poor food quality and size portions not matching advertisements. My 1st issue ever a..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."