Your Tide pods with the brightened must have bleach in them.They have ruined all my kids good t shirts and some of my good clothing as well.
Brand new t shirts they can't wear now bc of bleach stains on them. I have switched to Gain pods and I no longer have the problem. I've been a Tide user my entire life and this really upsets me. I have never had a problem with Tide until recently.
If you fix this I will use Tide again.My email is firstname.lastname@example.org and I would love some feedback on this matter please.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had recently bought a very large container of the tide pods it was my second time using them the first time worked great I loved it.I have used tide..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..."
- "the watch has a bad movement and send it back for repair, called several times to know about the status of the watch, every time I was told a different..."
- "I am a long time AT&T customer but I have had a horrible experience. In late October I was told by an AT&T representative that if I switched my cell..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "I ordered a frontal and the theee bundle deal. When I received my order which seemed to be an EXTREMELY long waiting process, my frontal was only 2 inches wide!..."
- "I purchased a card loaded my money on the card when I scratched if the tag there was four numbers missing and funds were never received and I want my..."