I recently started using Tide Pods and I haven't had an issue.I read the directions that stated the pod should be placed inside the washing basket (for front load washing machines) with clothes.
During my last load of laundry I noticed a shirt of mine that I hang to dry had residue from the pod. I'm not sure how this happened but now the shirt is unwearable. I'm not the type to complain but this was the only the second time washing this shirt and now it is ruined.
Is there anything you can do for me or should I find a new product to use for washing my clothes?Thank you for your attention to this matter.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "I have used tide all my life. Im 57 years old. But!...I purchased Tide Simply Clean & Fresh and i poured it directly on my husbands work t-shirt to get..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."