I recently started using Tide Pods and I haven't had an issue.I read the directions that stated the pod should be placed inside the washing basket (for front load washing machines) with clothes.
During my last load of laundry I noticed a shirt of mine that I hang to dry had residue from the pod. I'm not sure how this happened but now the shirt is unwearable. I'm not the type to complain but this was the only the second time washing this shirt and now it is ruined.
Is there anything you can do for me or should I find a new product to use for washing my clothes?Thank you for your attention to this matter.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "Don't waste your money or your clothing. The first time this happened I thought it was a fluke. Then I used Tide pods again and ended up with..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."