I recently started using Tide Pods and I haven't had an issue.I read the directions that stated the pod should be placed inside the washing basket (for front load washing machines) with clothes.
During my last load of laundry I noticed a shirt of mine that I hang to dry had residue from the pod. I'm not sure how this happened but now the shirt is unwearable. I'm not the type to complain but this was the only the second time washing this shirt and now it is ruined.
Is there anything you can do for me or should I find a new product to use for washing my clothes?Thank you for your attention to this matter.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "Worked fine most of the time, but on now more than a few occasions ruined white clothing and sheets. I thought it was a fluke incident the first time, I..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."