I recently started using Tide Pods and I haven't had an issue.I read the directions that stated the pod should be placed inside the washing basket (for front load washing machines) with clothes.

During my last load of laundry I noticed a shirt of mine that I hang to dry had residue from the pod. I'm not sure how this happened but now the shirt is unwearable. I'm not the type to complain but this was the only the second time washing this shirt and now it is ruined.

Is there anything you can do for me or should I find a new product to use for washing my clothes?Thank you for your attention to this matter.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tide and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tide.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Tide to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tide?

Comments