I recently started using Tide Pods and I haven't had an issue.I read the directions that stated the pod should be placed inside the washing basket (for front load washing machines) with clothes.

During my last load of laundry I noticed a shirt of mine that I hang to dry had residue from the pod. I'm not sure how this happened but now the shirt is unwearable. I'm not the type to complain but this was the only the second time washing this shirt and now it is ruined.

Is there anything you can do for me or should I find a new product to use for washing my clothes?Thank you for your attention to this matter.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tide and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tide.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Tide to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tide?

Comments

Costly tshirt and tops got faded and discolored using tide Tide "I am very frustrated my very costly and branded clothes got discolored and faded due to tide washing powder. First i thought that problem is with my clothes but there's..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Tide - Laundry Detergent Review Tide "Worked fine most of the time, but on now more than a few occasions ruined white clothing and sheets. I thought it was a fluke incident the first time, I..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more