My daughter is a college student and finds it more convenient to use the pods. Recently she washed and dried a load of laundry and went to hang her t-shirt up noticed that the pod had not dissolved completely, leaving dried hard platic on the shirt in numerous places and also some small holes, using a pencil for size reference. The shirt is ruined and my daughter is very upset about this and will never use your product again.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Tide Pods
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am very frustrated my very costly and branded clothes got discolored and faded due to tide washing powder. First i thought that problem is with my clothes but there's..."
- "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..."
- "I have used tide for two years now, but some of my favorite pieces of clothing have become "Stained" with a pink to purple stain on my grays and..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I am a long time AT&T customer but I have had a horrible experience. In late October I was told by an AT&T representative that if I switched my cell..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."