I have always been a Tide fan.Nothing has worked better at keeping my family's clothes clean.
A couple years ago, I tried a package of Tide pods to use at a laundermat near our weekend cottage. They were convenient and worked fine. Flash forward to a few weeks ago, I purchased a pack of Tide + febreeze 4 in 1 pods. They were on sale, so I decided to try them at home.
To be honest, they worked fine with no issues. Until this past weekend, on Sept. 12. I was a up north at the lake with my kids and had packed jeans for the cooler weather.
These 2 pair had been washed, dried and folded less than 2 weeks before by me. I ALWAYS put the pod in first and load jeans in first in cold water for dark colors. Of course, none of this was on my mind when I put on a pair of $88 White House Black Market jeans and headed into town to shop. About an hour later, my (very) upper thigh was feeling sore so I reached back and touched where it hurt and I felt a rip in my pants!
Directly below my right butt cheek! I was embarassed and wondered how I tore my pants and scratched my leg so bad without knowing. Later, when we got back, I immediately took off my pants and saw two circular, bleached out holes where the "rips" were. Also, there were 2 bright blue circles on my thigh, matching up to where the holes were.
I was dumbfounded. I grabbed a clean wet towel and wiped gently until the blue came off. I was left with two, bright, red painful welts. I couldn't it figure out until I put on the other pair if jeans.
I noticed right away a few faded spots and streaks. I still didn't put 2 and 2 together. Then one of the splotches started to fray about an hour later. I changed out of them and washed my legs really well.
There is no other possible explanation. The tide pods did NOT dissolve correctly, ruining 2 pairs of jeans- both bought this past spring -$166 and leaving me with a chemical burn on my leg.
It's been 4 days and my leg burn has turned to 2 round, crusty sore spots.Not a happy customer anymore.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Tide Pods
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "I had recently bought a very large container of the tide pods it was my second time using them the first time worked great I loved it.I have used tide..."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Daniel Unsworth is in the practice of promising anything to get your money or service, then never delivering on his promises. He might string you along for awhile until he..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."