The Tide Pods have ruined, that I know of, two items I purchased in the last 2 weeks.When I noticed the stain on the black part of a black & white dress I had no idea where the stain came from.
A few days later I washed a pair of white capri pants, I unbelievable did not stain the entire time wearing them, and once they dried I noticed a purplish color stain on them. I knew it had to be the Tide Pod because the pants went into the washer spotless.
It's Saturday so I was unable to reach anyone via phone, after reading other complaints & ensuring I was using the product correctly.I am hoping I can reach someone Monday because I want the $19.20 I paid for the pants, $44.99 for the dress & a refund on the pods so I can purchase another detergent that doesn't stain my clothes.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tide Pods
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I have always been a Tide fan. Nothing has worked better at keeping my family's clothes clean. A couple years ago, I tried a package of Tide pods to use..."
- "Hi is the third time that the pods didn't dissolve properly and stay in the clothes ruined them...."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."