The Tide Pods have ruined, that I know of, two items I purchased in the last 2 weeks.When I noticed the stain on the black part of a black & white dress I had no idea where the stain came from.
A few days later I washed a pair of white capri pants, I unbelievable did not stain the entire time wearing them, and once they dried I noticed a purplish color stain on them. I knew it had to be the Tide Pod because the pants went into the washer spotless.
It's Saturday so I was unable to reach anyone via phone, after reading other complaints & ensuring I was using the product correctly.I am hoping I can reach someone Monday because I want the $19.20 I paid for the pants, $44.99 for the dress & a refund on the pods so I can purchase another detergent that doesn't stain my clothes.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tide Pods
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."