The Tide Pods have ruined, that I know of, two items I purchased in the last 2 weeks.When I noticed the stain on the black part of a black & white dress I had no idea where the stain came from.
A few days later I washed a pair of white capri pants, I unbelievable did not stain the entire time wearing them, and once they dried I noticed a purplish color stain on them. I knew it had to be the Tide Pod because the pants went into the washer spotless.
It's Saturday so I was unable to reach anyone via phone, after reading other complaints & ensuring I was using the product correctly.I am hoping I can reach someone Monday because I want the $19.20 I paid for the pants, $44.99 for the dress & a refund on the pods so I can purchase another detergent that doesn't stain my clothes.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tide Pods
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "My daughter is a college student and finds it more convenient to use the pods. Recently she washed and dried a load of laundry and went to hang her t-shirt..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."