The Tide Pods have ruined, that I know of, two items I purchased in the last 2 weeks.When I noticed the stain on the black part of a black & white dress I had no idea where the stain came from.

A few days later I washed a pair of white capri pants, I unbelievable did not stain the entire time wearing them, and once they dried I noticed a purplish color stain on them. I knew it had to be the Tide Pod because the pants went into the washer spotless.

It's Saturday so I was unable to reach anyone via phone, after reading other complaints & ensuring I was using the product correctly.I am hoping I can reach someone Monday because I want the $19.20 I paid for the pants, $44.99 for the dress & a refund on the pods so I can purchase another detergent that doesn't stain my clothes.

Had an Experience with Tide?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Review about Tide Pods from Westover, Pennsylvania Tide "My daughter is a college student and finds it more convenient to use the pods. Recently she washed and dried a load of laundry and went to hang her t-shirt..." Read more Tide 3 In 1 Pods Review Tide "Worked fine most of the time, but on now more than a few occasions ruined white clothing and sheets. I thought it was a fluke incident the first time, I..." Read more Tide Plus Febreze Pods Laundry Detergent Review from Salisbury, North Carolina Tide "Pods stuck together, burst when trying to separate them...wasting several!these are the remaining stuck together...after numerous that burst while separating---hence the gel underneath!..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more