3.5K views

I was at the store getting detergent with my roommate and she told me anything but Tide, I’m boycotting because of their awful Pandora ad. I have used Tide on and off, but I completely agreed with her.

Your ad is so obnoxious I mute my pandora hurriedly everytime it starts yelling shirt shirt shirt shirt.

I have actually since switched to Spotify and no longer have to listen to your awful commercial. Congrats, you’re losing your customers, and making Pandora lose theirs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tide Commercial.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 29, 2017.

Comments

Geez, I love all the tide commercials, it's what they do to advertise, so you and the rest of us have free music

Totally! I feel i want to throw up every time it comes up.

Who the *** sings that wackass song??! Sounds like Ariyahna grande hate it!!

I HATE THAT DAMN AD WITH A PASSION!!! What were they thinking?

I cannot imagine a single person who wouldn't cringe listening to it. PLEASE Tide!!!!

Destroy it!!! Make it stop!!!

agree

I'm forced to curl up in fetal position on the ground. A shrill woman's voice screams SWEATER SWEATER MY FAVORITE WHIIIIITE SWEATER and a single tear drips down my cheek.

Not again, please god no.

I start to rock back and forth and I want to turn off the horrible sound and stop using tide forevermore. The add ends; slowly my consciousness returns to me and I switch music providers to escape.

I absolutely cringe when the sweater sweater ad plays on Pandora. So much so that I *** hate Tide now and googled the ad to see if anyone else felt the same. Now I’m dying laughing at these comments and our shared hate for Tide after this terrible marketing tactic and abuse.

Awful commercial. Just awful.

Heard that commercial for the first time this week...I hope no one actually got paid for that turd. Switching to cheer...fuck you and your sweater Tide.

I totally agree. It’s bad enough someone was out of their mind enough to write that and think it was good, but to approve it for our listening *** blows my mind !!!

I have stopped buying Tide. I found this thread because I was going to email them....

it literally makes me cringe. Glad I’m not the only one.

I hate the sweater song so much. It’s off key and makes my ears bleed.

I refuse to buy tide because of the commercial. Whoever thought of it is a terrible person.

I totally agree. It’s awful. Maybe I’ll try Spotify.

REALLY? I LOVE this commercial. I actually find it HILARIOUS af!!!!!

Omg agreed!!!! That commercial is horrendous!!! I cringe every time I hear it wishing it was over.

I agree 100%. I turn Pandora off every time that commercial comes on.

I will NEVER but Tide. That is the most annoying commercial I've ever heard in my life.

I've made a vow to myself to never ever buy Tide and tell everyone I know to never buy Tide.. please stop abusing us!

I HAVE NEVER HATED SOMETHING SO MUCH THIS COMMERCIAL MAKES ME FILL WITH RAGE SO MUCH SO THAT I AM LEAVING A COMMENT IN ALL CAPS ON THIS WEBSITE THAT TIDE WILL NEVER REVIEWREMOVE THE ADI HATE TIDE NOWI HATE PANDORA NOWYOUR MARKETING TEAM ABSOLUTELY BLEW IT

I refuse to buy tide until these ads are pulled.

aGREED. i WAS SO PISSED i STARTED LOOKING FOR OTHER PEOPLE WHO COMPLAINED.

I agree. That commercial is STUPID.

I lower my volume every time it comes on. It does not make me want to buy your product but rather steer clear of it.

I hate the pants pants pants coffee! Commercial with a passionSo much so l had to research google posts to see how others feel about the aggravating tide adIt’s a no talent ad that someone was paid dearly for.