1.7K views

I was at the store getting detergent with my roommate and she told me anything but Tide, I’m boycotting because of their awful Pandora ad. I have used Tide on and off, but I completely agreed with her.

Your ad is so obnoxious I mute my pandora hurriedly everytime it starts yelling shirt shirt shirt shirt.

I have actually since switched to Spotify and no longer have to listen to your awful commercial. Congrats, you’re losing your customers, and making Pandora lose theirs.

Review about: Tide Commercial.

Comments

I agree this is the worst commercial and makes no sense. You have achieved your goal in loosing a customer.

I won't listen to any station that plays these ad's. They are that awful.

honestly the "pants pants pants COFFEE" ad made me laugh at first, but now its just annoying. I've never heard the tomato soup one, but I'm sure its just as bad.Somehow I feel like tide is riding the tide pods meme, by making annoying ads.

Both of their new commercials are TERRIBLE. The tomato soup and coffee ones, I turn the radio every time they come on.

I youtubed these songs on my own time because they're catchy. No, I'm not kidding.

to Anonymous #1453786

I've been looking for the pants and coffee one and can't find it. Think you could post a link? Thanks!

to Anonymous #1455774

how is the commercial called?

OMG!!! I know! Their commercials are so annoying that I would buy any other product on the market at this point.

And now they have a pants and coffee one that is even worse than the tomato soup one. Get a new marketing team P&G.

These are absolutely terrible ads! Done with pandora for good now.

I could not agree more! The shirt/tomato soup ad is so annoying!!!

I mute my Pandora the second this horrible ad comes on. I am also considering boycotting Tide because of this commercial.

I become agitated every time I hear this stupid commercial. Please remove it!!!!!

I HATE that TIDE COMMERCIAL WITH A PASSION..... REMOVE THE AD TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My God!! I also must my Pandora every time that stupid stupid commercial plays. On a scale of 1 to 10, my agitation reaches a 10 when I listen to that HORRIBLE ad, if theirs one ad I HATE...its that Tide one...My GoD!!!!!!!!

Agree please, for the love of god, CANCEL THIS COMMERCIAL I am about to cancel Pandora because that awful commercial!

It sounds so much like they're just swearing over and over. Does NOT sound like they're saying "shirt".

I can't play my Pandora stations with my kids nearby because I don't want them exposed to that.

I don't know who thought it was a good idea or if they thought they were being clever by pronouncing it that way, but I hate it. I will not support Tide and I want to leave Pandora because of it.

please, for the love of god, CANCEL THIS COMMERCIAL

Absolutely hate this commercial. Going to email the company!

YES thank you! Literally most annoying ad in the entire history of ads.

I hate it so much. I will not buy any more tide as every time i see it I think of their shitty tomato soup song and my ears start bleeding

to Amber K #1455808

These jingles are a commercial for what product? Tide.

Good or bad we all talking about ..Tide.

Isn't that the point of a commercial? That is a win for..TIDE.