2.1K views

I was at the store getting detergent with my roommate and she told me anything but Tide, I’m boycotting because of their awful Pandora ad. I have used Tide on and off, but I completely agreed with her.

Your ad is so obnoxious I mute my pandora hurriedly everytime it starts yelling shirt shirt shirt shirt.

I have actually since switched to Spotify and no longer have to listen to your awful commercial. Congrats, you’re losing your customers, and making Pandora lose theirs.

Review about: Tide Commercial.

Comments

REALLY? I LOVE this commercial. I actually find it HILARIOUS af!!!!!

Omg agreed!!!! That commercial is horrendous!!! I cringe every time I hear it wishing it was over.

I agree 100%. I turn Pandora off every time that commercial comes on.

I will NEVER but Tide. That is the most annoying commercial I've ever heard in my life.

I've made a vow to myself to never ever buy Tide and tell everyone I know to never buy Tide.. please stop abusing us!

I HAVE NEVER HATED SOMETHING SO MUCH THIS COMMERCIAL MAKES ME FILL WITH RAGE SO MUCH SO THAT I AM LEAVING A COMMENT IN ALL CAPS ON THIS WEBSITE THAT TIDE WILL NEVER REVIEWREMOVE THE ADI HATE TIDE NOWI HATE PANDORA NOWYOUR MARKETING TEAM ABSOLUTELY BLEW IT

I refuse to buy tide until these ads are pulled.

aGREED. i WAS SO PISSED i STARTED LOOKING FOR OTHER PEOPLE WHO COMPLAINED.

I agree. That commercial is STUPID.

I lower my volume every time it comes on. It does not make me want to buy your product but rather steer clear of it.

I hate the pants pants pants coffee! Commercial with a passionSo much so l had to research google posts to see how others feel about the aggravating tide adIt’s a no talent ad that someone was paid dearly for.

Why is this horrific ad still running? I will never ever ever use Tide because of this ad.

It makes bile come to my throat every time I hear it. I cannot mute fast enough.

There is enough backlash about this commercial. I PROMISE you P&G, getting negative coverage is not good for business.

I hate tide commercials!!!! Who in their right mind came up with pants pants pants pants...

coffee. I bet the person that did was just grinning ear to ear with their extremely stoopid idea (mispelled intentionally. So check this out tide. I promise to never ever ever buy another one of your products.

I hope tide goes out of business. I will now go out of my way to let everyone I know and everyone else I can so that they know that I hate all tide products because if I buy something you will continue to make more stoopid commercials.

Lmao, idiot!!

I agree this is the worst commercial and makes no sense. You have achieved your goal in loosing a customer.

I won't listen to any station that plays these ad's. They are that awful.

honestly the "pants pants pants COFFEE" ad made me laugh at first, but now its just annoying. I've never heard the tomato soup one, but I'm sure its just as bad.Somehow I feel like tide is riding the tide pods meme, by making annoying ads.

Both of their new commercials are TERRIBLE. The tomato soup and coffee ones, I turn the radio every time they come on.

I youtubed these songs on my own time because they're catchy. No, I'm not kidding.

to Anonymous #1453786

I've been looking for the pants and coffee one and can't find it. Think you could post a link? Thanks!

to Anonymous #1455774

how is the commercial called?

OMG!!! I know! Their commercials are so annoying that I would buy any other product on the market at this point.

And now they have a pants and coffee one that is even worse than the tomato soup one. Get a new marketing team P&G.

These are absolutely terrible ads! Done with pandora for good now.