Sulzbacher Str. 40-50, 65824 Schwalbach am Taunus, Germany
2.1
Additional Fees

Used Tide pod as directed. Ruined my clothes.

Turned them blue. Followed instructions to a tee! Wen to Tide on line! Nothing got the blue out.

Many other customers had the same complaint. Shame on Tide. Used Tide for 50 years. My mom and all my family used it!

Disgusting product now. Did not take Tide pods off the market even after customers complain it ruined their clothes. My mother used this product for years. I am one of the 20 children she gave birth to.

She washed all our clothes for years. All my brothers and sisters used Tide detergent. They used to take pride in their products. Now the put out Tide Pods that destroy beautiful clothes by turning them blue.

Nothing takes the blue out even though they say it will come out. Shame on Tide! It’s insulting to their customers. My time is valuable and so are my clothes.

I’m so upset that Tide has not taken this product off the market! Why?

Why? Why?

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Turned my clothes blue.

Comments

h.kitchener

I expect would blame the water temperature. However, in your failed attempt to avoid pouring out the Tide you elected to try a faster way---as your time is valuable---thus, go back to the old way of doing things.

By the way, buy a major brand product when on sale for something like $2.99 rather than pay for an expensive brand like Tide. Your clothes will come out just as clean.