Costly tshirt and tops got faded and discolored using tide

I am very frustrated my very costly and branded clothes got discolored and faded due to tide washing powder.First i thought that problem is with my clothes but there's no problem with clothes.

This washing powder turned my red colored top into black. all the tops were of high quality never faded before with surf excel. I used tide because of its fragrance but that also goes pungent after 30 min of soaking clothes into it. I dont use any soap or washing bar along I want with washing powder.

Almost 10 tops and 3 lowers got faded costing of Rs. 10000/- INR.

I want me immediately

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Tide Washing Poweder
Review category
review #491826 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tide? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 06, 2015 #1016482

Black dye from your other clothes got on your white ones? It doesn't matter what detergent you use, you're not supposed to mix those.

May 30, 2014 #821963

I always use tide and never had a problem.Did you mix different clothes together?Clothes bleed dye never mix clothes sort your laundry.I really do not think it was the soap.The way the blue stain was on the white it sorta looks like you washed a pair of jeans with your laundry.You want money? You make me laugh.Learn how to do laundry correctly.I have used tide for decades never had a problem.

May 31, 2014 #822246

you know how to wash clothes right. come and wash these discoloration and for you kind info i dont wash jeans and tops together. i believe you should go and learn how to wash clothes. you can laugh a lot. m not asking money from you uncle

May 31, 2014 #822398

Maybe you did not dissolve the powder or used cold water always use warm to hot water and dissolve powder first.Tide wont give you any money because you are an i d o i t.I have used tide 30+ years with noooo problem.And you sound very uneducated with your uncle comment I laugh at your s t u p i d i t y.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.