2.0

I have used tide for two years now, but some of my favorite pieces of clothing have become "Stained" with a pink to purple stain on my grays and an white to yellow stain on my green clothes, always brand new pieces of clothes bring ruined. I am very disappointed in the tide laundry soap since now I know this is also happening to other people. i would like to be refunded my money for my 60 dollar brand new victoria secret sweat pants and my 40 dollar sweater.

I was using tide color safe but after the first stain i switched to tide sport yet both caused horrible staining on my clothing.

Victoria Quarantiello

VictoriaQuarantiello@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Tide Laundry Detergent.

Reason of review: ruined my clothing.

I didn't like: Ruined my clothing.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 10, 2016.

Comments

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #1184894

So sorry to hear your clothes have been ruined, too! I have had this happen to me, but it goes back over 30 years for me.

And not just with Tide! For years, I used Sunlight, and it happened with that as well. I came to the conclusion that it only happens to sweatshirt material, and it only happens to new(er) articles of clothing, not after you've had it for a couple of years. VERY annoying!

And yup, lots of us have had the same thing happen to us! But, can't blame Tide, it happens no matter what detergent we use.

Hot water, cold water, doesn't make any difference. ((((sigh))))