Tide - Clothes ruined

43 of 97 Tide reviews

I have used tide for two years now, but some of my favorite pieces of clothing have become "Stained" with a pink to purple stain on my grays and an white to yellow stain on my green clothes, always brand new pieces of clothes bring ruined. I am very disappointed in the tide laundry soap since now I know this is also happening to other people. i would like to be refunded my money for my 60 dollar brand new victoria secret sweat pants and my 40 dollar sweater.

I was using tide color safe but after the first stain i switched to tide sport yet both caused horrible staining on my clothing.

Victoria Quarantiello

VictoriaQuarantiello@yahoo.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Sport Laundry Detergent
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #767761

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tide? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
43 of 97 Tide reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
The Domestic Goddess

Jul 14 #1184894 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

So sorry to hear your clothes have been ruined, too! I have had this happen to me, but it goes back over 30 years for me. And not just with Tide! For years, I used Sunlight, and it happened with that as well. I came to the conclusion that it only happens to sweatshirt material, and it only happens to new(er) articles of clothing, not after you've had it for a couple of years. VERY annoying! And yup, lots of us have had the same thing happen to us! But, can't blame Tide, it happens no matter what detergent we use. Hot water, cold water, doesn't make any difference. ((((sigh))))

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tide. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tide.
Filing a new complaint about
×