100% full Not resolved
1.5

I have used tide for two years now, but some of my favorite pieces of clothing have become "Stained" with a pink to purple stain on my grays and an white to yellow stain on my green clothes, always brand new pieces of clothes bring ruined. I am very disappointed in the tide laundry soap since now I know this is also happening to other people. i would like to be refunded my money for my 60 dollar brand new victoria secret sweat pants and my 40 dollar sweater.

I was using tide color safe but after the first stain i switched to tide sport yet both caused horrible staining on my clothing.

Victoria Quarantiello

VictoriaQuarantiello@yahoo.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of ruined my clothing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "ruined my clothing" of tide laundry detergent and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Tide needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tide laundry detergent in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tide.

Had an Experience with Tide?

Comments

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #1184894

So sorry to hear your clothes have been ruined, too!I have had this happen to me, but it goes back over 30 years for me.

And not just with Tide! For years, I used Sunlight, and it happened with that as well. I came to the conclusion that it only happens to sweatshirt material, and it only happens to new(er) articles of clothing, not after you've had it for a couple of years. VERY annoying!

And yup, lots of us have had the same thing happen to us! But, can't blame Tide, it happens no matter what detergent we use.

Hot water, cold water, doesn't make any difference.((((sigh))))