Tide pod casing didn't dissolve and ruined my clothes
I have a HE washer and used the Tide Pods per the instructions.Wash after wash in all temperatures of water I noticed the same thing....
Casing didn't dissolve and ruined my clothes. I tried to salvage some of the clothes but some could not be salvaged. I have tried contacting Tide but always get the same answer.... I'm doing something wrong.
I actually had customer service give me their step by step directions and the same result happened.
Time, money, wasted soap and water trying to salvage clothes.
I think there are better detergent companies and I plan to purchase detergent from them.11716841 review #473843
You may also like
- "On sunday march 10 2013 i purchased 96 loads of gain liquid laundry detergent..My 17month old daughter was able to twist off the black cap that makes the flow quicker...."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "HMS sent an uninsured HVAC Apprentice (Carlos) to my daughter's house. He wanted to replace the inside unit of her heat pump, and didn't bother to "diagnose" the outside. The..."
- "Don't see this girl. She i is on her ion and she smoke crack. I seen her do it before. She will rush u during ur session with her. If..."
- "Roto rooter is the worst company to use they came to my house never fixed the problem ! !! I called to talk to a manager a man named..."
- "mediacom can literally not get a single *** thing right, and i'm almost certain the company is ran by a trained group of monkeys. im mean seriously, you can't get..."
- "I purchased a metal frame building from Versa Tube, which their engineers designed for the area of Minnesota I live in. The building collapsed! I purchased a VersaTube metal frame..."
- "We ordered flowers from Proflowers ( they do business under several names) you can see in the pic what we received. When I called to get a refund i..."